- Using ACR in building a preliminary edit
- Using ACR for selective areas such as brushes and vignettes
- Best practices for using JD QuickFlow Actions & Tints
- Best practices for using JD Freckle Enhancement Brush
- How I retouch skin, including color corrections and adding a glow
- How I brighten and add detail to eyes
- How I shape light and shadow
- Adding a texture to darken an image in a painterly way
- Cloning & Healing Brush
- Creating Dramatic Light
This tutorial is best for those who at a minimum are intermediate to advanced Photoshop users with a basic understanding of masks, layers and adjustment layers. This video demonstrates an edit in Photoshop Creative Cloud, 2017. To follow along completely, it is recommended you have the Adobe Camera Raw filter built into your Photoshop (CS6+). The actions included will work in Adobe CS 2-6, Adobe Creative Cloud. The texture included will work in Adobe CS 2-6, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe PSE 11+, and editing programs like GIMP that allow jpegs to be used as separate layers.
This product is not compatible with Lightroom. Please make sure you’ve chosen your products carefully. Due to the digital nature of this product I cannot offer refunds.