Through this tutorial, you’ll learn techniques for:
Editing with Adobe Camera Raw, including:
- Balancing exposures
- Exposure blending
- Recovering sky detail
Editing with Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud, including:
- Blending exposures and painting into masks
- Basic compositing
- Blending modes and adjustment layers
- Selective editing of areas
- Dodging and burning
- Color enhancement and correction
- Creating custom vignettes
- Creating a range of tonality and dimension in a painterly way (without looking HDR)
- Using actions (not included, special coupon available in download)
- Integrating overlays (not included, special coupon included in download)
- Editing in a relaxed, stress-free way designed to enjoy the process of creating art
This 15-minute video demonstrates MOSTLY hand-edits but does include a segment where I use QuickStart Actions & Tints (NOT included)
Skill level recommended: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate.
You’ll experience the best results if you already have at least a basic understanding of Photoshop layers, adjustment layers, and masking. This video demonstrates an edit in Photoshop Creative Cloud, 2017. To follow along completely, it is recommended you have the Adobe Camera Raw filter built into your Photoshop (CS6+). This product is not compatible with Lightroom.
Please make sure you’ve chosen your products carefully, read tech specifications, and have double-checked items in your cart prior to purchasing. Due to the nature of this course, I cannot offer refunds.